Andre Fanthome Photography & Epistle Communications, present “SPOTlight”.
SPOTlight is an initiative that will open up avenues for emerging architectural design studios to get visibility both nationally and globally. The opportunity allows the studio to avail complimentary services from both Andre Fanthome Photography and Epistle Communications for ONE ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT.
We love what we do and we’d like channel our capabilities to showcase great talent and help you BE KNOWN.
- Indian architectural firms
- Less than 10 years old
- With a team of less than 10 employees
- Deadline for cycle II: March 15th, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a 10-20 page PDF with relevant photos, drawings, sketches and text pertaining to an architectural project of the firm’s choice. Click here to Apply >>
WHAT YOU GET ( IF SELECTED )
- An Architectural photo shoot of a selected project for editorial use. NCR travel costs are included. For shoots of the Projects outside NCR, travel and accommodation costs for photography will have to be borne by the studio.
- Strategic planning: visibility, development & brand positioning
- Copywriting & editorial service
- Project packaging & curation of content
- Promotional activities & media coverage
- Awards & accolades: identification and creation of relevant award entries across international and national platforms
- Lectures, exhibitions & speaking opportunities
- Social media engagement: strategy, design and posting
- Collateral Development & Design: newsletters, social media graphics etc.
about Andre Fanthome Photography / Noughts and Crosses
National Academy Award winning photographer André Jeanpierre Fanthome, sees more architecture than most architects do as he continues his romance with the built environment. With a clientèle that boasts the biggest players in real estate and architects all over the country, Fanthome has established himself as a leading architectural photographer. His unique approach to photography reflects his journey as a creative professional over the last three and half decades. From sitting on the floor studying in a Government primary school in a village in eastern Bhutan to Graduating from St. Stephen’s College, New Delhi. Traveling the globe from Australia to Alaska and over 30 countries spread across five continents. Accompanying the President of India on his official jet, while on assignment from Rashtrapati Bhavan, working on a book on the Presidential Retreats of India, to traveling many miles into the depths of a mountain to documenting excavations for hydroelectric power projects, photography has allowed him to experience what most can only read off. Together with his work at Naughts & Crosses, a multi-disciplinary visual design studio, Fanthome strives hard to enthuse and encourage the younger generation of design professionals.
about Epistle Communications
Epistle is a Communications Consultancy providing bespoke, strategic consulting services for architecture, design, planning and allied disciplines. We have professional experience in marketing, communications and business development, with a special focus on positioning and developing tailored, strategic communication approaches within a design practice. Tanya Khanna, Founder and Director of epistle communications, is an architect with over a decade of global experience in Corporate Communications and Strategy within the Architecture, design, real estate and media domain. She has helped design practices garner worldwide media attention for key projects, aid new business acquisition, win awards and improve internal practices for sustained development. Bringing together technical know-how, innovative insight and a pragmatic approach founded on industry experience, Tanya offers strategic communications expertise in line with business aspirations through epistle communications.